Remember to take care of yourself. That is the most important thing you can do.
Benefits of Self-Care:
- Prevent disease and illness
- Make you feel good
- Help you be more productive, engaged, and connected
- Help you to eat to satisfaction but not to stuffed
- Make it easier to maintain your weight
- Improve your longevity and quality of life
‘Increasing research suggests self-nourishing practices can prevent or reduce the duration of colds and the flu, improve recovery from cancer treatments, promote focus and attention, and much, much more'(The Importance of Self-Care).
- Self-Message with oil
- Enough Sleep-7 to 9 hours
- Fun-Do things you enjoy
- Intuitive Eating-Listening to and responding honestly to the body’s cues of hunger, satiety, a need for more nutrient-dense foods, or negative reactions to sugar, coffee, processed food, wheat or dairy has numerous benefits. It strengthens and reinforces the mind-body connection, it makes weight management easier, and frequently leads to eating healthier, which contributes to better brain function.
- Body Brushing-Using a natural bristle brush over dry skin can improve lymphatic circulation, allowing more toxins to be moved and cleared through the liver or skin. Overtime, daily skin brushing can also reduce the appearance of cellulite and lighten PMS symptoms.